The next-generation multisport marine smartwatch provides comprehensive boat connectivity. It connects with compatible Garmin chartplotters and other devices to stream data to your quatix 5 watch, including speed, depth, temperature and wind. Compact and stylish with quick-change bands, it also sports advanced fitness features and a wrist-based heart rate monitor. With built-in activity profiles and performance metrics for paddle boarding, swimming and canoeing — whatever sport you want to track, quatix 5 has you covered. Only for THE BOAT SHOW’s fans, Garmin has customized the graphics of this exclusive smartwatch.
Only for fans of The Boat Show, Garmin has customized the graphics of this exclusive smartwatch.
- Activate the autopilot, change the direction or engage a course directly from your wrist
- Thanks to a dedicated button it is possible to mark a point on the chart of the Garmin Marine compatible chartplotter directly from the clock at any point on the boat
- Check the Onboard Multimedia System Fusion with the Fusion-Link ™ Lite app
- Wirelessly connected to compatible Garmin Marine instruments to receive data from the numerous onboard sensors connected in NMEA 2000® such as speed, depth, temperature, wind and many others
- Battery performance: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode and up to 60 hours in UltraTrac ™ power saving mode