December 2018 – The new MULTISPACE YACHT will soon enter the listings and find its space next to the more traditional market categories (flybridge, explorers, trawlers, hardtop) thanks to its unique features based on “STRETCHED LIVEABILITY”.
– A new distribution of the interior and exterior spaces to maximize onboard liveability and deliver more available space
– To introduce an ingenious process of vertical repositioning: the living areas are arranged on a single deck level instead of two or more levels
– While still relying on high-end raw materials, the result is lower production costs and shorter delivery times
– The first CETERA yacht is in build and will make her international debut in the spring/summer of 2019
A team of highly experienced yachting professionals have joined forces to present a new and highly innovative concept in yachting onto the market. The all-Italian team comprises:
• Salvatore Serio – president JJL, previously majority shareholder of the Dufour Yachts group
• Fiart Mare – leading builder of fiberglass boats since 1960
• Paolo Francia – owner of CorseT specialising in the production of prototypes and moulds for the marine industry
• Francesco Guida – yacht designer and naval architect
The name CETERA YACHTS derives from an ancient Roman fleet’s vessel, based in Baia, where the Fiart Mare yard is located and where the boats will be assembled.
The mission of the project is to enhance the “EASY BOATING” experience on board while simplifying the production process.
Francesco Guida derived inspiration from “a one-story villa” with many different private spaces, which he has applied to a yacht in order to maximise the use of available space from bow to stern. His goal was to raise onboard liveability to new heights via the concept of “stretched liveability”.
The new range of motor yachts begins with a model of 62 feet in length and a beam of 5.5m.
Francesco Guida has developed a completely new distribution of the interior and exterior spaces to maximize onboard liveability and deliver more available space while maintaining a high level of privacy.
This has been achieved by an ingenious process of vertical repositioning, by which the living areas are arranged on a single deck level instead of two or more levels as in other yachts in the size category.
The salon and guest cabins are uniquely located on the main deck with no stairs in between.
Large windows throughout enhance the airy ambience and interaction between interior and exterior ambiences which is a feature of land-based architecture.
This innovative concept of Stretched Liveability offers multiple advantages. Not only does it make the yachting experience easier and more pleasurable, it also leads to more streamlined and cost-efficient construction.
SIMPLER SHAPES MEAN EASIER OUTFITTING, FEWER MAN HOURS AND LOWER COSTS
The fact that the cabins, for instance, are not shaped to the hull lines makes the outfitting process much simpler.
While still relying on high-end raw materials, the result is lower production costs and shorter delivery times – advantages that are fully passed onto the client.
Moreover, the main machinery and equipment – from engines and generator to pumps, boiler, air conditioning and hydraulic systems – have been installed to enhance comfort on board and arranged to make access for maintenance as easy as possible.
The CETERA YACHTS range will also feature various hybrid propulsion solutions for comfortable navigation, as well as economic and eco-friendly operation.
Targeted at young families, fun-loving singles and superyacht owners looking to downsize, the first model in the CETERA YACHTS range combines the advantages of a traditional navetta, a long-range trawler and a flybridge cruiser.
Here’s just a taste of her unique features:
• The lower deck is dedicated to services and machinery spaces. The innovative widespread equipment placement guarantees an easy and accessible inspection. Moreover, unlike other yachts in her class that typically offer a choice between crew cabins or laundry or tender garage on the lower deck, CETERA offers all three.
• The main deck forward serves as a full-size panoramic lounge. Protected by high bulwarks and windscreen for perfect privacy even when moored in the marina, this chill-out zone on the foredeck is accessible directly from the main salon and a single-level, central walkway leading all the way to the open aft deck, or via the exterior companionways, which represents a unique feature in the yachting up to 80ft segment scenario.
• All the guest accommodation is located amidships on the main deck. Various layout solutions are available, with the standard arrangement offering a master suite and an ensuite twin cabin. This layout provides higher interior volume than other yachts in the same size category with lower deck accommodation, while the fact that the cabins are further away from the engines mean less noise and superior onboard comfort.
• The upper deck, which can be open or enclosed, features a sliding roof and a dinette that can comfortably seat 8 guests to enjoy the full al fresco yachting experience, as well as the galley and helm station.
The first CETERA yacht is in build and will make her international debut in the spring/summer of 2019.